Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Place for Utility and Fun

Embracing my true Scanner self I followed the homework suggested by Barbara and created my "Living Quarters Map." It's a hand-drawn floor-plan of my house in which I've circled projects that I've either completed, started or conceived. Completed projects are circled in green, unfinished projects in magenta, and projects living only in concept are circled in red.

This is not ALL of my projects. There was a whole list of brainstorms that I must have deleted from my phone because I thought I would never get to them. There are also many completed projects that I didn't think worth adding to the list, because I want to spend the time on another project.

I hope soon to add some pictures of completed projects as well as some concept drawings.



No comments:

Post a Comment